Information for Personal Injury Lawyers
Ensure your clients are making the right decisions
Your great work has resulted in a TPD claim being approved for your client.
Before you send out superannuation withdrawal forms to your client, make sure:
- They understand all the financial consequences of signing their withdrawal form,
- Your client won’t over-pay tax or lose Centrelink or other benefits unnecessarily,
- We can assist finalising your clients case and your bill being paid quickly.
We work with many law firms around Australia to make sure their client understands their benefit and their options.
Our initial service is called our TPD Assessment Service, the fee for this services ranges from $440 to $660 and will provide your client with a written report and a phone consultation which will cover the following areas:
- Their situation and options available
- An estimate of tax payable on withdrawal
- Explanation of Centrelink impacts and calculations if relevant
- Further financial consequences such as impacts to child support, government housing, bankruptcy
- Assistance in completing their withdrawal form & payment of legal fees
- What happens next
Our initial service is to ensure your clients understand their benefit and options. For those who require further assistance, we can provide financial advice and other support services to your client.
We are also able to refer to a range of trusted professionals and further support services to help assist your clients.
TPD is what we do.
Most TPD insurance claimants don’t need a financial adviser, they need to understand their benefit and options.
TPD claims paid via superannuation have very unique financial consequences. Whether your clients make a full withdrawal or leave funds in super it is vital they understand the financial consequences of their decisions. We have a high level of expertise in this area and can ensure your clients make good decisions.
Our service is tailored for all TPD insurance claimants, not just those with high value payouts.